When we first introduced the “Disavow Links” feature in Ahrefs, you could only see its effect in a single report of Site Explorer:
Inbound Links > Links
Well, you guys wanted to exclude disavowed links from all other Site Explorer backlink reports: Broken Backlinks, Anchors and Referring domains.
And that’s exactly what we did last week!
Ahrefs Disavow Links
In case you’re not familiar with Disavow Links functionality in Ahrefs, let me give you a quick heads up:
1. Disavow Links feature is only available for Standard package and up.
2. Disavow Links only apply to sites that you add to your Campaigns (in Ahrefs Dashboard).
3. You can turn on/off your Disavow Links in Site Explorer reports.
4. You can easily add backlinks and domains to your Disavow File from any backlink report in Site Explorer.
5. You can then manage your disavow list at Dashboard > Disavow Links.
That’s it! Ahrefs Disavow Links feature in a nutshell.
And as always, I’d love to know what you guys think about this small improvement and what other feature requests you have for us.
Let me know!