In the previous episode of “Oversimplified SEO” I showed you how to find the exact keywords that your competitors are ranking for in Google.
Well, another thing that you can learn about their marketing strategy is if they are running any paid ads in Google.
- You can learn the exact keywords they’re paying for;
- You can see the exact ad copy that Google displays for these keywords;
- You can see the landing pages where they land all traffic from their Google ads.
Do you think that these insights could be valuable to you?
Because actually you can learn all that quite easily.
How To Uncover PPC Ads Of Your Competitors
NOTE: if you’re enjoying my “Oversimplified SEO” series I invite you to subscribe to Ahrefs YouTube channel.
This video is featuring pretty much the same tool as the previous one:
There’s a cool section within this tool that is called “PPC Research” and it basically shows you all data on:
- the keywords that your competitors are paying for;
- the exact ads they have in place;
- the landing pages where they funnel all their paid traffic.
But the most amusing part about today’s video is that while recording it, I actually discovered a cool lead generation strategy, that I’m now willing to try for Ahrefs.
Let me know if you enjoyed this episode!