What We're Looking For:
Ahrefs is looking for a QA Engineer to be based in our Singapore office. To be successful in this role, you will have to ensure all our projects are tested bug-free and passes Ahrefs’ high QA standards before execution.
- 5+ years software testing experience
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to break software
- Aptitude for learning and enjoys being a team player
- Software development background is an asset
- Experience in a fast-moving, SaaS start up environment is a plus
What You'll Do:
- Website quality assurance and testing
- API quality assurance and testing
- Data quality assurance and testing
- Code quality assurance
- Setup automatic testing for API, Data and Website
- Assigning issues found to the appropriate person and track it to closure
- Follow the process of bug fixing
- Create test plan and test cases
- Execute given test cases and write a bug report on each case
- Create User Guides and Documentation
- Work closely with managers, team leaders and software development members
- Ensure accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
Who We Are:
Ahrefs runs an internet-scale bot that crawls the whole web 24/7, storing huge volumes of information to be indexed and structured in a timely fashion. Our backend system is powered by a custom petabyte-scale distributed key-value storage to accommodate all that data coming in at high speed. With this data, Ahrefs builds analytics services for end-users in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) space and a web-scale search platform.
We are a lean and robust team who strongly believe that better technology leads to better solutions for real-world problems.
Our motto is "first do it, then do it right, then do it better".
What you get:
- A competitive compensation package
- Modern office in CBD (with an amazing view)
- An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!)
- First-class workplace equipment (hardware, tools)
Work location for this role could be:
- Singapore *We welcome Singapore-based applicants only*