Every now and then we publish real-world examples of how brands use SEO to dominate organic search and get more traffic to their websites.
Below are the SEO case studies we’ve published so far.
- Zapier. Learn how Zapier gets 1.6M monthly search visits from their blog.
- Wise. Learn how Wise gets 6.4M monthly search visits.
- RTINGS.com. Learn how RTINGS.com gets 9.5M monthly search visits.
- Wirecutter. Learn how Wirecutter gets almost 12M monthly search visits.
- Grammarly. Learn how Grammarly gets over 22M monthly search visits.
- Ahrefs. Learn how we built 36 backlinks to one page.
- Carwow. Learn how carwow gets 2.6M monthly search visits worth $3.5M.
- 10 Websites That Tried to Fool Google. See how and why these ten websites failed to game Google’s ranking systems.
- Going Viral And SEO. We looked at dozens of websites to see if going viral can help with SEO.
- Healthline. Learn our five SEO insights from analyzing one of the biggest health niche websites.
- Examine.com. Learn how Examine reached over 1 million monthly search visits and recovered from a core update.
Got your own SEO case study?
Let me know. We’re always looking to publish useful SEO case studies.