Who We're Looking For
Ahrefs is looking for a well-rounded, in-house Legal Counsel to further advance our business. You will ensure that Ahrefs operates within the law at all times, offer counsel on legal issues and serve as an effective guardian of the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for Ahrefs’ legal compliance and risk exposure management.
To be successful in this role, you need to have sound knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations, and the ability to make prudent legal decisions independently.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (with MA or JD degree a plus)
- Proven general counseling experience, preferably to a global tech startup or SaaS organization
- Possesses broad legal knowledge and experience (particularly in the areas of international business law, data privacy law, labor law, global tax law, etc.)
- Independent contributor with an ability to build and develop legal strategy and objectives for the organization
- Possesses the ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”
- Possesses a high degree of professional ethics, integrity and understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Work location for this role could be: