The Ahrefs Blog

Expand your SEO and marketing knowledge with detailed tutorials and case studies.

SEO Writing: 8 Steps to Create Search-Optimized Content

Competitive Analysis: The Lean Guide (With Template)

How SEOs Make the Web Better

96.55% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. Here’s How to Be in the Other 3.45% [New Research for 2023]

How to Launch an SEO Campaign in 3 Steps

Ahrefs’ SEO Metrics: A Glossary


Actionable digital marketing tutorials on SEO and YouTube marketing.

Guide to SEO

Learn the basics of SEO with our comprehensive beginner's guide.
Start learning →